We invite you to join the workshop from the leading publisher Springer Nature, and it covers one of the most critical issues in science — predatory journals.
Predatory journalism took a place among the most serious and dangerous problems of the global scientific community. The increasing number of predatory schemes and their methods of operation is a new and unresolved challenge.
The webinar puts the aim to discuss and inform author, professors, and students about this topic for further answering questions:
- What are "predatory schemes", and why do they exist?
- How to identify and avoid potential pitfalls?
- What to do if you find yourself among their victims?
Speaker is Victor Kutsyi.
You must register if you are willing to participate:
- September 15, Wednesday, 12:00 PM (Tyumen, GMT+5), registration here
- September 15, Wednesday, 17:00 PM (Tyumen, GMT+5), registration here
If you would like to get library newsletters about academic writing, journal reviews, and research skills development events, don't hesitate to fill in the form "Ask a question"!